Edmonton Job Posting | Medical Office Assistant
Medigroup Health Services is searching to fill the position of Medical Office Assistant in Edmonton.
- Perform clerical work in the clinic
- Keep patient files electronically accurate and up to date
- Answer phones and direct patient inquiries as necessary
- Book patient appointments
- Conduct indexing
- Assist with insurance forms, sick notes, and other various forms
- Stock patient rooms, front office, and doctors’ offices as necessary
- Clean rooms in between patients
- Follow IPC and IPAC protocols
- Assist doctors with patients
- Conduct vital signs, height, weight and b/p, eye test, etc.
- Set up for procedures with doctors, such as pap tests and physicals
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and with frequent interruptions
- Able to communicate effectively in English, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain calm and handle stressful situations
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Applications considered as received
To apply for the position at one of our Edmonton clinics, please complete this form.