Dave Hill Pharmacy | Staff Pharmacist
Dave Hill Pharmacy is a long-established and progressive pharmacy located in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- We have a large team of healthcare professionals that have patient care as their top priority.
- We are proud of our family-oriented work culture, flexible hours, and excellent work-life balance.
- We offer an outstanding compensation package ($150K – 175K+/year)
- Fort McMurray boasts its own airport, the largest community recreation centre in Canada, as well as skiing, golf, and the Gregoire Lake Provincial Park.
- Dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to patients and advise them on indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions, and dosage.
- Maintain medication profiles including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs.
- Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals, and other drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Educate and assist patients in understanding how to properly take their prescribed medications to meet health outcomes.
- Collaborate with team members and work closely within a team environment consisting of other pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and assistants.
- License in good standing with Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Efficient in using Kroll Pharmacy Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service abilities
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Able to administer medications by Injection
- Additional Prescribing Authorization (preferred)
Applications considered as received
Applications and questions can be addressed to:
Kris Lu, Pharmacy Manager, at email@example.com; or to
Farzin Rawji, Director of Pharmacy Operations & Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.